QuantumStone Quartz is warranted to be free of manufacturing defects from the date of installation when fabricated and installed in a private single-family residences by an authorized QuantumStone Quartz Fabricator. This 15 year warranty is limited to the original purchaser of the QuantumStone installation. In newly constructed single-family residences where QuantumStone has been installed, the warranty is available to the original owner and resident and is non-transferable. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of our distributors. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator or other persons are authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of distributors with respect to QuantumStone products. If it is determined by us that Quartz materials failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace such materials. We will strive to obtain the best possible resolution. The decision to repair or replace is at our sole discretion and an exact color match is not guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty applies only to QuantumStone Quartz materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residences and have not been moved from their original installation.
- This warranty applies only to materials that have been maintained according to the QuantumStone Quartz Care & Maintenance guidelines. Care & Maintenance guidelines are available at www.QuantumStoneUSA.com. To request service under this warranty you must contact the company who sold you your QuantumStone Surfacing within thirty (30) days of failure. Please also have your proof of purchase available.
- Following installation, you must register your product within thirty (30) days. To activate your warranty, simply complete the online form made available here
What is not covered under this Warranty:
- Any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
- Materials and/or services that have not been paid for in full.
- Use in any commercial application. Commercial use includes but is not limited to, use in stores, rental properties, offices or any other place of business.
- Product installed in any outdoors application.
- Product that has been altered from its original finish.
- Product used as flooring material.
- Improper use or abuse including but not limited to, damage from mishandling of the product, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- Chips at edges or other areas caused by impact damage.
- QuantumStone Quartz is highly scratch resistance but is not scratch proof. Cutting boards are recommended.
- Routine maintenance including but not limited to, minor conditions such as removing stains and water spots by following the techniques specified in the QuantumStone Quartz Care & Maintenance Guidelines.
- Failures due to improper fabrication and/or installation including ‘dry’ cutting or polishing.
- This warranty does not cover sink installation.
- Defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication. Fabricators are required to perform a visual inspection of all materials prior to fabrication and again prior to installation.
- Seam appearance and performance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock.
- Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is placed on the countertop. Use of trivets or hot pads is recommended
- Damage caused due to any chemicals.
- Creative use of the material such as curving or thermal bending.
- Material that has been reduced in thickness from the original.
- Securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- Failures due to inadequate support for the installation.
- Any other cost incurred including but not limited to plumbing, painting, tile, electrical, cabinets, flooring etc. that may be necessary to modify, remove and or replace in the process rectifying a QuantumStone Quartz manufacturing defect covered under this warranty.
- Natural variations in the shape, color, size, and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These are inherent characteristics of the product. Color samples are only a representation/sample and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
- Spots or blemishes on mono colors smaller than a U.S. ten (10) cent coin and on multi colored materials smaller than a U.S. Quarter (25) cent coin. A certain level of blemishes or spots are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect QuantumStone’s performance or structural integrity.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR QUANTUMSTONE QUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO QUANTUMSTONE QUARTZ SURFACING AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY EXIST UNDER NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL OR LOCAL LAW INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State.
* Commercial 10 year warranty is available on request. Please check with your sales representative.